It's been a month since we closed La Rencontre de San Sebastian Meeting - a month to reflect on what was said there, the ideas we exchanged.
Taking the pulse of cultural political changes in Europe, LIKE and the City of San Sebastian wanted to take three days to dissect the issue of the governance of culture.
Some highlights of our Rencontre de San Sebastian:
- the presentation of San Sebastian 2016 ECoC
- Legislative implementation of cultural rights with the decree on Cultural Centres in Fédération Wallonie-
- Bruxelles, a presentation by Olivier Van Hee
- Local views of our Basque panelists and speakers : Iskandar Rementería, Isusko Vivas and Helga Massetani Piemonte
- The presence of our friend Francesco Zarzana representing ALDA and his double contribution: how culture and the arts are involved in renewing democratic practices, and how policies include cultural actors
- Work of co-creation of knowledge with the British social science research program Connected Communities, presented by its representative George McKay
- Project proposal European Culture Festival by Sabine Le Stum
For more information: